Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Victoria's Peak

I felt like yesterday morning was a day to basically kill time until our 11:30 pm flight to Bangkok.
Aaron was still feeling sick so Lahti and I went to Victoria's Peak. The weather was super awesome and barely any haze.



After that we were walking down the street on HK Island and a random lady ushered us into her restaurant and we ordered some really good cheap street food.




I was able to get my Uncle his keys back to the apartment but completely forgot about returning his octopus card back also, I bought Lahti one which cost $150 HKD and she forgot to return it and get the deposit back to me as well - -''

I was able to pick up some random gifts from some stores but I still have at least $40 USD in Hong Kong Dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment