Monday, December 19, 2011

Pre-Trip Nerves

I just got packing up my stuff in the apartment and waiting to grab breakfast with Aaron and Lahti. I was thinking it over last night and realized that this will be the first time I go into a country where I don’t speak the language. I’ve been to a few places in Central America, China, and…well…Canada and that’s it.
I’m really really nervous because the both of them are used to living in dirty cheap hostels and not having a plan until the last minute where I’m used to staying in hotels and having a travel itinerary where all the transportation is booked and scheduled.
We’ll be moving around a lot and not staying in a single place for long. I regret packing so much since I did 2 small loads of laundry in HK. So far what I know off the top of my head is that we’re arriving into Bangkok tonight at 1am and throughout the trip we’re visiting Cambodia and Laos.
Budgets are tight so we’ll be sacrificing luxury for cost. I’m not sure when the next time I’ll have internet connection during my trip but I’ll for sure post an update before we go to the airport tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment