Sunday, December 18, 2011

quick post

Right now I'm waiting for my uncle while he buys some stuff at watsons, which is like cvs.
I'm typing on my phone so I'll keep it short.
Yesterday was kind of uneventful. Grabbed lunch at. Ruby Tuesday of all places with my uncle and cousins on my dads side and had a blast because I haven't seen them for 6 years. A plate of mozzerella sticks was $11 usd.
After I helped them pick up a real christmas tree and bring it up 3 flights of stairs to their place in sha tian.

Today I'm waiting for aaron and his friend lahti to arrive and then I'll go shopping. Honesly have no idea what to buy to bring home as a replacement xmas gift.
I just went to an english speaking church which was interesting. The pastor had an australian accent which was cool to listen to.
We're leaving for bangkok tomorrow, Monday at 8pm will arrive at 1 am so I hope aaron knows where we'll be staying the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment