Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Travel Complications

Ok so it's 1am right now?
So lots of stuff has happened to make things uber complicated with my travel plans.
Today my mom called the chinese embassy in Hong Kong and they said that they do not issue multi entry visas so once I leave, I have to get another visa which is super inconvenient.

My plane tickets have been finalized so I can't cancel or move flights so I'm stuck leaving on Tuesday morning.
So basically what has to happen is that I'm taking a megabus at 12midnight on Sunday morning, arriving 7am in Chicago, getting my visa, then taking the megabus back at 3pm to arrive in Minneapolis at 11pm, then flying to Hong kong at 9am.

I just got my travel insurance and rush ordered a credit card that I can use overseas just in case because I don't want to be carrying around huge wads of cash with me.
Finishing up work has been exhausting, nonstop meetings and documentation. I can't wait for work to end and my trip to begin

No comments:

Post a Comment