Thursday, December 29, 2011

At Bangkok Airport



My bag was checked in at 21.1 kg. I was worried that they would charge me extra because the max was 20kg. I got through security but they took out my almost empty tube of tooth paste and my 1/4 full bottle of soap because "they didn't meet standards". Now I'm going to have to go 2 days without toothpaste and soap unless I buy it at the dumb airport store for 3x the price.

I'm completely out of Thai money and it's dinner time. I'm hoping I can hold out until Shenzhen because I can exchange the 200 HKD worth of money there to grab something to eat. I'll get there at 11pm so hopefully something will be open.

I'm not really looking forward to sleeping in the Shenzhen Airport.

Here's my travel itinerary for the next 2 days:

Bangkok (BKK)
Thu 29 Dec (7:10PM)

Shenzhen (SZX)
Thu 29 Dec (10:50PM)

=============================================

Shenzhen
Fri 30 Dec (9:55am)

Shanghai
Fri 30 Dec (12:15pm)

=============================================

Shanghai
Fri 30 Dec (4:55pm)

Newark, NJ
Fri 30 Dec (6:20pm)

=============================================

Newark, NJ
Fri 30 Dec (8:50pm)

Minneapolis, MN
Fri 30 Dec (11pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment