Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bangkok day 2 update

I have a slight headache so I'll make this a quick post.

Yesterday overall was a blast. We chilled at the hotel for a few hours and then went to the marketplace.

The first street food I got was some fried chicken feet for 30 cents for 3 feet. OMG it was amazing, crispy and the seasonings was really tasty.



It's very annoying at how the taxi and tuk tuk drivers try to take advantage of you. They will name a very cheap price but add in that there is 1 stop.



I took a picture of us driving at 60 mph on the highway, so very safe

So Aaron sort of felt bad about our bargain we got from our tuk tuk driver. We paid $3 dollars to be taken to the marketplace which was a 30 min drive.



We got to Kohsan road was awesome, there were so many foreigners, food, and places to get massages



I met a friend at the restaurant we were eating at

Tonight we're taking an overnight train at 6pm to Laos. I think I'll be away from a wifi connection for about 30 hours after today which makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment