Saturday, December 17, 2011

Blog Process

So I just wanted to let you know how much work it actually takes to keep this blog up. I'm not planning to rant or complain but it's pretty easy and quick to look at the pictures I upload and skim through my blog posts.

Step 1
When I get home at night I upload my pictures, delete duplicates or blurry ones, and crop and resize. About 1 hour

Step 2
Usually when I wake up in the morning, I'll look through my pics and write out the blog post on MS word to recap the previous day. 45 minutes

Step 3
Walk downstairs to my stoop and upload pictures to Flickr. 30 min

Step 4
Post blog

Step 5
Tag html picture code to corresponding blog comments. 30 min




This is where I sit to use the shop's free wifi because I don't want to walk 5 blocks to buy a crappy expensive cup of coffee at Starbucks. I'm either sitting on the stoop or when my butt gets numb, I'll lean up against the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment